|Ideas for blokes to make shopping more interesting..............|
|Or Things to do, so your wife stops asking you to go shopping with her.|
1. Take boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares..... And watch what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and complain that the bag M&M's has too many green ones.
6. Move the 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and invite other shoppers in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask "Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
9. Look right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. Go to a knife department, and ask the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.
11. Run around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the cooking department, practiced his "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, yell "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"
(And; last, but not least!)
15. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait awhile; then, yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"