|Football chant of the season |
|According to a recent BBC poll, the top 10 football chants of last season...|
1) "Cilla wants her teeth back."
Liverpool fans to Ronaldinho during Barcelona match.
2) "Let's talk about Cesc baby, lets talk about Flam-in-i, let's talk about
Theo Walcott, Freddie Ljungberg and Henry, let's talk about Cesc."
Arsenal fans, To the tune of Salt and Pepa's Let's Talk About Sex. They
might need to change the words slightly this season - Ed.
3) "You should have stayed in a burger!"
Palace fans to Colchester goalkeeper Dean Gerken.
4) "We're gonna deep-fry your pizzas!"
Scotland fans to their Italian counterparts.
5) "We've got Dave Tilbury, He'll paint your house for free,
He quotes and estimates, He paints and decorates."
Windsor & Eton FC fans to painter and decorator Dave Tilbury who was making
his 200th appearance for the club against Marlow.
6) "Here we go, here we go, here we go,
Youssef's better than Junin-ee-oh
Here we go-oh,
Morrocan All Over The World."
Norwich fans' chant to Youssef Safri, to the tune of the Quo's Rockin' All
Over The World.
7) "Niall Quinn's disco pants are the best,
They go up from his a*** to his chest,
They're better than Adam and the Ants,
Niall Quinn's disco pants!"
Sunderland fans to chairman Niall Quinn.
8) "Who needs Mourinho, we've got our physio!"
Scunthorpe fans pay tribute to manager Nigel Adkins, the club's old physio.
9) "Love, Lovell tear you apart, again."
Aberdeen fans after Steve Lovell scored against Hearts.
10) "Cedric Cedric show us Uras."
Falkirk fans to defender Cedric Uras.