|Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk|
|THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:|
THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Specificity - (can't say this one sober)
2. British Constitution
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Thanks, but I don't want to have s*x.
2. Nope, no more beer for me.
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
5. Oh, I couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing.